Seven reasons to invest in engcon
1. Global market leader in an attractive and fast-growing niche driven by structural transformation of the excavator industry
- 45 per cent global market share.
- 19 per cent expected compounded annual growth rate on the tiltrotator market, of which an expected growth rate of 28 per cent on markets outside the Nordics, during the period 2021 to 2026.
2. Strong value proposition through advanced tiltrotators, tools and integrated system solutions that create customer-value through increased profitability, efficiency, flexibility, safety and sustainability
- A tiltrotator can increase the productivity of an excavator by approximately 25 per cent on average and can replace an average of 2.2 other construction machines.
- The use of a tiltrotator can, depending on size, save up to approximately 6,000 litres of diesel per year, which corresponds to approximately 113,000 kilograms of carbon dioxide emissions during the excavator’s lifetime.
3. Industry-leading innovator through strategic R&D partnerships with global OEMs and machine and control system developers combined with close relations with end-users
- Close relations with end-users make engcon a valuable partner for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and machine and control system developers which overall lead to increased entry barriers and strengthens engcon’s position as industry-leading innovator.
- Two thirds of net sales for the financial year ending 31 December 2021 originated from products that had been newly innovated or improved during the last five years.
4. End-user-focused go-to-market strategy with global sales network
- Local presence and sales organisation creating close relations with end-users and valuable insights for needs-oriented product development.
- Sales and marketing through an established international network of dealers and OEMs, such as John Deere, Volvo, Kobelco, Doosan, and Hyundai.
5. Long track-record of high, profitable and capital-efficient growth
- 14.7 per cent compounded annual growth rate during the period 31 December 2012 to the rolling twelve-month period ended 31 March 2022.
- 50.5 per cent return on capital employed (ROCE) and 22.3 per cent operating margin (EBIT margin) for the rolling twelve-month period ended 31 March 2022.
6. Clear strategy for continued value-creating growth globally
- Continued focus on organic growth in existing geographies, increase up-selling and additional sale of new products as well as streamline production and purchasing processes.
- In a longer perspective, continuously evaluate the opportunities to expand into new geographies and increase sales to the retrofit market.
7. Industry-experienced and qualified management and Board of Directors
- Group management with many years of, and broad, experience from engcon’s business.
- The group management and the Board of Directors have been expanded with key competences within strategic procurement, experience from relevant industries and stock exchange experience.